Hello, beautiful mamas,
I am excited to be offering school portraits exclusively for homeschool families. These will be quick 10 minute sessions that will include individual portraits of each student as well as a class portrait of all your children! Following your session, you will place your print order of either individual portraits or print packages.
The sessions will take place in my home studio with my thunder gray backdrop as shown. My studio will be cleaned and prepared for your families prior to your arrival.
To set up your session, please click on the link below and select your time for Tuesday December 12, 2020.
When you select your time, you will sign the School Portrait Contract and pay the $10 session fee retainer to hold your date. I only ask this so that I know you are coming and are serious about having your students photographed and that you value my time as another homeschool mom.
For print packages and pricing click here >> School Portraits 2020-2021
Tips for your school portraits:
- Hair combed prior
- Clothes, cleaned and pressed- little to no wording
- Avoid bright colored clothing and dizzy patterns
- Button down | collared shirts for young men look amazing!
- Blouses | button down | sweaters look amazing for young ladies
- Have faces cleaned of cookie crumbs and little boogies
- I edit skin blemishes so don’t worry about teen acne!