What kid doesn’t love Lego?? My girls are all big on building with Lego bricks and I LOVE IT! It teaches them to follow written directions, which every child needs to learn and inspires creativity.
At the beginning of Co-Vid 19, we did a whole month, where they would spend 20-30 minutes completing a Lego challenge. It was interesting on how they interpreted the daily challenges.
So here is a Holiday Lego challenge for you and your kids!
- Build a snowman (go ahead and sing, you know you want to!)
- Build Santa’s Sleigh
- Build a smoking hot chimney
- Build a Christmas tree with decor
- Build a present box that is 5×5, include bow, and removable lid!
- Build the Manger scene (complete with the 3 wise guys!)
- Build a snowflake ornament to hang on your tree.
Share what you and your kids create with us!
If you missed the last 3 days of the 12 Days of Christmas, check them out!